Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- • A thorough 182-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each used vehicle meets Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle standards
- • Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- • Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- • Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Honda Genuine Parts
- • A limited warranty that covers engine and transmission components for up to 7 years/100,000 miles
Free Carfax Vehicle History Reports
Honda dealers run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report at no cost to you to assure that your Honda Certified Used Car does not contain any DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.
A copy of each car’s CARFAX Vehicle History Report will be kept at the Honda dealership and will be available for you to see. Or you can always get a free Vehicle History Report online.
Thanks to one of the most extensive used-car warranties in the business, every Honda Certified Used Car comes with peace of mind. It covers major engine and transmission components, except for standard maintenance items, body glass and interior. Honda will repair or replace any covered part that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use. There is a $0 deductible and the following major systems/components are covered:
Non-Powertrain Equipment Coverage
The Honda Certified Used Cars Limited Warranty extends the non-powertrain coverage by 1 year/12,000 from 3 years/36,000 miles to 4 years/48,000. If purchased after the new vehicle coverage expires, 1 year/12,000 miles will be covered from the date of purchase.
Covered for seven years or 100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the vehicle’s original in-service date.
- • Engine
- • Drive System
- • Transmission
Covered for 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the original warranty expiration date or, if the original warranty has expired, from the Honda Certified Used Cars purchase date.
- • Steering
- • Suspension
- • Electrical
- • Air Conditioning
- • Heating and Cooling
- • Fuel System
- • Switches
- • Audio Repairs (Honda audio systems only)
- • Sensors
 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty from the original in-service date. See dealer for limited warranty details.